Why Show and Tell?
We have found the Show and Tell sessions to be an extremely valuable part of each meeting. These sessions give members a chance to:
- Show off a project that they are happy with;
- Tell us about a technique, a form/design, a tool or a product they used;
- Tell us about a challenge, ”goof“, or lesson learned during the project;
- Show us how they turned an ”oops“ into a ”design opportunity“.
- Ask for feedback, or pose a question in a desire to improve their work; and,
- Acknowledge how they have applied the things they have gained from a meeting, a class, a mentor or video/book/article.
This is an opportunity to celebrate our progress as well as the incredible joy and beauty of our craft, so all skill levels are encouraged to contribute.